This incredible 4-ingredient No-Bake Easter Slice is the easiest Easter dessert recipe you'll need! A crumbly biscuit base and a layer of milk chocolate topped with chunky Mini Eggs!
Mini eggs, anyone? With Easter less than a week away, I knew I had to do something delicious yet simple to prepare. Let's be honest, who wants to spend 2+ hours making a dessert when they also need to prepare another 2+ courses for the special day?
This No-Bake Easter slice requires only 4 ingredients, 20 minutes (or less!) of prep time, and can be easily made ahead! Topped with a layer of milk chocolate and sprinkled with chunky Cadbury Mini Eggs, this Easter-themed slice tastes of chocolate heaven!
Why Make No-Bake Easter Slice?
This No-Bake Easter Slice is:
- Super addictive, made with a crumbly biscuit base, topped with a layer of milk chocolate, and sprinkled with chocolatey Mini Eggs.
- Simple and quick to make and completely beginner-friendly, requiring less than 20 minutes of hands-on time and just 1.5 hours of refrigeration time until set.
- Requires only 4 ingredients!
- Perfect to make ahead!
Ingredients and Substitutions
This No-Bake Easter Slice requires just 4 ingredients:
- Digestive Biscuits - these should be crushed and will make up the base of the slice. You can also substitute digestive biscuits with Graham crackers.
- Butter - melted and mixed with digestive biscuits, this is the second ingredient required for the base. Use unsalted butter if possible.
- Chocolate - Use baking or melting type chocolate for the chocolate layer, which can be in the form of buttons, chips, or a bar. Although I prefer milk chocolate, you can actually use any type of chocolate (dark, milk, or white) you prefer.
- Mini Eggs - I crushed a few of these and used a few whole ones as well.
How to Make No-Bake Easter Slice (Step by Step)
- Step 1: Use a food processor to crush digestive (or Graham cracker) biscuits finely. Add melted butter and mix well until combined.
- Step 2: Transfer the biscuit-butter mixture to an 8x8 inch brownie pan lined with parchment/baking paper. Press and flatten mixture to bottom of pan. Transfer brownie pan to freezer for 10-20 minutes.
- Step 3: Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave by heating at 30 second increments. Use a fork to stir chocolate at each pause. Chocolate will continue to melt as it is stirred. TIP: Make sure not to overheat the chocolate as it will become clumpy and seize.
- Step 4: Pour melted chocolate over biscuit base, level with a spatula, and sprinkle with crushed (and whole) Mini Eggs. Transfer to a refrigerator for 1.5 to 2 hours until set. Bring to room temperature, slice into 12-16 squares and serve!
Making Ahead and Storing
This no-bake Chocolate Mini Egg Slice is the perfect make-ahead treat and can be easily prepared and refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
If you've tried this delicious No-Bake Easter Slice, let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don't forget to rate the recipe! Also, don't forget to follow The Classy Baker on Pinterest, and Instagram to stay updated with any new recipes!
No-Bake Easter Slice
- 200 g digestive biscuits (or graham crackers)
- 90 g butter melted (about 6 tbsp.)
- 300 g milk chocolate buttons (or melting/baking milk chocolate bar or chips)
- 150 g Cadbury mini eggs slightly crushed (+ some whole)
- Line an 8x8inch brownie (baking) dish with baking paper.
- Crush digestive biscuits/graham crackers in a food processor. Add melted butter and mix until combined.
- Transfer and press biscuit-butter mixture to brownie dish. Freeze for 10-20 minutes.
- Place milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat at 30 second increments on medium power, stirring with a fork during each pause until chocolate has melted and is completely smooth. Pour melted chocolate over base and level using a spatula.
- Whilst chocolate is still soft, sprinkle with crushed mini eggs. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until set. Bring out to room temperature, slice in 12-16 squares, and serve!